God Alaina, what have you done... I daresay if I didn't blizzard there I would have no reason to be so proud.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Mages, god you are useless.

Sometimes I wonder what I have gotten into... The curse of Suhail during Nefarion should be decursed immediatly; It drains our healers mana unnesserly and which should be used when Nef reachs 20%. Our useless mages were not decursing the debuff... I don't think they have ever been so useless before. They don't buff other groups, some don't conjure water.... FUCK.

Not only that but the fucking guild is talking in guild chat when we are supposed to be raiding. People are talking about nintendo or some shit while our main tank died, OUR FUCKING MAIN TANK DIED. We play world of warcraft not some super smash metroid shit. If you want to talk about nintendo then you don't come on the raid, if you want to dick around and can't concentrate then it is better that you decline the invite and save us the 4g repair bill and the wasted time.

My good friend Aratar decided to me to my favourite anime club, since I was so angry about Wiping on Nef yesterday. We had a great time, I dressed up like my favourite Anime Character INUYASHA, Aratar went as some white guy in a toque.



My cardboard sword is pretty badass. I saw some asian school girls glancing my way at the bus stop, they wanted me. But I'm too busy with my raid leading to worry about girls throwing themselves at me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home