God Alaina, what have you done... I daresay if I didn't blizzard there I would have no reason to be so proud.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Visiting Grandma Pong

I have a table in my room. A large oak table, strewn with maps of encounter rooms, different strategies and large stacks of paper covered with statistics of damage vs mobs, damage vs bosses, precise descriptions of mobs and how much damage they do compared to how much defense and resistance you have, flight times comparing different routes, direct and indirect, and much much much more. I draw my fine maps with all types of geography tools, I bought them for my Master's Degree class for Math, but who has time for schooling when there is a raid to lead!

But I was drawn away from my table and strategy making for a visit to my Grandma. My parents said they'd cut off my internet if I didn't visit her... don't they know that have responsibilities? I have a raid to lead! Strategies to make, and when I have to DKP to take away! She's old, she won't appreciate my abilities!

But Grandma had a gift waiting for me... she knew how much I liked a certain white fluffy paper, and I always keep a large supply with me. BUT THE DAMN HAG GOT ME PAPER TOWERS!



I'll use this crap to mop up the tears of Candy Keane, I turned her down when she phoned me to come over while I recording how much each frost bolt rank did against Anubisath Sentinels depending on distance, angle and every gear combination possible, my work cannot wait for the pleasures of flesh woman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home